Re: Internet-Draft cutoffs and getting work done

2004-10-19 23:40:34
hi Harald,

this sometimes doesnt work. for example, I submitted a 00 version
working group draft on Oct 18 draft at 2 am (PST). I dont think
the WG chair could have stayed up that late to send out the draft
for me before the submissin deadline (6 am PST). :)

I prefer just cc'ing the WG chairs when I submit the draft,
and the WG chairs, as soon as possible, sending a mail confirming
that the document should be processed as a working group document.
can you ask the secretariat if they are okay with this? :)

Vijay