Re: Shuffle those deck chairs!

2004-10-21 05:37:11
Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld(_at_)orchard(_dot_)arlington(_dot_)ma(_dot_)us>:
This looks to me like an informal attempt at forming a "design team".

I think it would be good for you (ESR) to review the text on design
teams in RFC2418 and the subsequent IESG note:

      http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Design-Teams.txt

because it provides time-tested, sage advice on how to go about
producing something which stands a chance of being accepted by us
baboons in the peanut gallery.

Have done so.  Are you suggesting that RMS and I should form a design team?