RE: AdminRest: IASA BCP: Should IAB chair be a voting member of IAOC

2004-11-16 11:07:01
In considering what is best choice here its a case of considering the role of the office when setting such things up, rather than considering the personal feelings of the current incumbent of the office (sorry Leslie!).

The iAB has an interest in this matter, and, as far as I can see, that interest will not stop abruptly, nor should it. In making the IAB position non-voting I think we are setting ourselves up for a source of potential frustration. Thats not good.

Equally, in the grand scheme of things its a pretty minor matter to spend time on

regards,

  Geoff