AdminRest: New version of IASA BCP document available

2004-11-16 12:07:08
Thanks to the dilligent effort of our editing team (Rob Austein and Bert Wijnen), we have a new version of the BCP describing the IETF Administrative Support Activity out for your review, building on the earlier efforts by Leslie Daigle and Margaret Wasserman.

There have been a number of suggestions for change, both private and public, and the editors have made their best guess at what the proper resolution of comments is for any given case. It is, of course, up to the IETF to say whether or not the proposed resolution is acceptable.

In some cases the best way to handle a particular suggestion (in the
editors' opinion, at any rate) has been to incorporate new text with
an "Editors' note" which attempts to explain the change.

A HTML version and a diff file with the previous version is available from the adminrest Web pages: http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/adminrest/

The editors request that substantive comments and requested changes
be sent, one per message, with a clear and meaningful subject line on
each message, as this will make it easier for the editors to keep
track of change requests.

Minor nits may be sent straight to the editors; substantive issues should be sent to the IETF list.

Let there be review!

                    Harald Alvestrand