Re: IASA BCP -02 Designated Donations - section 5.3

2004-12-14 15:37:31
At 10:37 AM -0800 12/13/04, Eric Rescorla wrote:

I agree with that, but that doesn't mean that our interests
are entirely aligned. Indeed, partnerships are a situation
in which it pays to take particular care to one's contracting
arrangements because the respective point of alignment and
disalignment are less obvious.

agree, hence this discussion :-)

 > over 80% of ISOC's org. members donate less than $10K annually and
 managing these in a 'restricted accounting manner' requires more
 effort and overhead.

What fraction of the aggregate income comes from such donors?

of the total org. member dues = on average 10% (not quite the 80/20 rule but close)

Regards,

Lynn