Re: [newtrk] Re: List of Old Standards to be retired

2004-12-17 08:15:56

Eliot> Even  if someone  *has* implemented  the telnet  TACACS  user option,
Eliot> would a user really want to use it?

Eric> I don't know.  Do  you?

Eliot> Yes, I do.  Many of us do.  And that's the point.

I'm sure  you think you know,  but I don't  know that you know,  which means
that a lot of  people have to waste a lot of  time preventing you from doing
damage.

Are you also the one who "knows" that OSPF demand circuits are never used?