Re: Consensus? #746 Section 3.4 - IAOC decision making

2004-12-22 14:09:48
In general I like this formulation with the following comments:

editorial: 'non-conflicted' bothers me as a term. I recommend something like

... a majority of the IAOC who are available and who do not need to recuse themselves from the vote. IAOC votes can be taken in person, by teleconference, or by email.

As for the <condition> I would recommend using a quorum rule. e.g. a majority of members.

a.