Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

2004-12-30 11:56:10
Actually...
"
Section 4.

The Trustees shall not receive any compensation (apart from
reimbursement of expenses) for their services as Trustees, but this
shall not preclude reasonable compensation for services rendered to the
Society by a Trustee in some other capacity."

This is from the ISOC by-laws...

Cheers,

Jonne.