Re: individual submission Last Call -- default yes/no.

2005-01-09 02:26:54
Dave,

You make an assumption here that there is some relationship between the usefulness of a standard done from a working group and those individual submissions. Is that assumption borne out in truth?

Just asking.  I haven't checked too much.

Eliot