Re: Rough consensus? #425 3.5

2005-01-25 06:01:51

hi,

I generally agree with these principles with some comments:

in (2) I think that the review request need to be addressed to the chair of the respective body. I think the language of 2026 can be adapted as to contents.

in (5), I think the appeals should have the full chain of appeals. I know 'at least one level' does include the chain, but I think it is important to be able to appeal all the way to the ISOC BoT.

in (6), I agree that decisions that involve contractual obligations mustn't be overturned, but I have a problem with saying that there are no decisions that can be overturned.

a.