Re: MARID back from the grave?

2005-03-01 14:35:41
Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

--On lørdag, februar 26, 2005 21:22:36 -0800 Christian Huitema <huitema(_at_)windows(_dot_)microsoft(_dot_)com> wrote:

In fact, we only have two points of contentions: old personal drafts
submitted as version 00 of WG drafts; and old WG drafts submitted as
version 00 of new personal drafts.

now that we know that the secretariat keeps track of drafts that claim to obsolete another draft, we could make this Real Simple:

drafts that say they obsolete another draft get the later deadline.

                         Harald (who won't have to decide that)

That would only work if it was "said" in metadata that can be automatically
verified.

    Brian