Re: RFC - 2229 / Dictionary Server Protocol

2005-03-14 22:47:06
Anybody can write an Internet-Draft (getting IETF community consensus
is another matter).  In the case of a revision of a document created

Hi Bruce,

   Great exhaustive mail. Thanks a ton. And I know, now, that it's
going to be a little tedious job. I have forgotten troff -- not worked
on it for last 6yrs now, but remember some parameters. :-)

   After ID writing, you gave me another tough task - "two independent
and fully interoperable implementation". Hooh!

  btw, can I have these two implementations - in two different
languages / platforms? ;-)

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish