Re: RFC - 2229 / Dictionary Server Protocol

2005-03-14 09:38:14
Wooaah!

   Great to see your mail, Rik.

dict-beta(_at_)dict(_dot_)org mailing list.  This is the mailing list for the

   Another "great to see".

I wasn't able to find mail from you dated prior to yesterday (maybe the
spam filters got it).

   Yikes. And there's something to hate the spam filters. ;-)

composed of characters from the UCS character set [ISO10644] using the

   It seems I missed this point. It means, I have to implement one thing less.

RFC 2229 also explains how to add experimental extensions to the

   I'm not sure what you mean by experimental extensions. They are
extensions -- I'll forward my original mail to you once again. But I
don't want to take them as "experimental" but want to take them
forward to "production".

dict-beta(_at_)dict(_dot_)org, then you'll probably get a lot of feedback
regarding

   Thanks. I will start a discussion on the mailing list.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish