Re: Last Call: 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset' to Informational RFC

2005-04-06 12:29:30
On 4/6/2005 11:20, Bruce Lilly allegedly wrote:
Using an XML-specific editor basically substitutes manually
typing tags by a search for a pointing device, selection from a menu,
etc. (avoiding typos while entering long tags, but interrupting the
mental flow of writing content to search for menu items, etc.).

I agree that balanced tags make editing more awkward but the above is
a caricature.  As an example I rarely hunt for the mouse when doing
xml2rfc XML.  You need a better editor.