Re: Last Call: 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset' to Informational RFC

2005-04-08 10:17:27
On Apr 8, 2005 6:48 AM, Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld(_at_)sun(_dot_)com> wrote:
my biggest gripe is the fact that (as of the last time I looked) the
draft version is taken from the input filename rather than text internal
to the file

If you use <rfc docName="draft-fenner-xml-aint-so-bad-01">, and run
the tool like "xml2rfc input.xml draft-fenner-xml-aint-so-bad-01.txt",
then you can keep the input file named whatever you like.
draft-fenner-literal-zoneid-01.txt was produced that way; its source
filename is "literal-zoneid.xml".

  Bill