Re: New root cause problems?

2005-05-11 09:31:20
On 5/11/05, Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
 You may be interested in

 http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/iesg/rfc-deps.pdf for a visualization that
 I've been fine-tuning for a couple of years; it's auto-generated
 daily.

wow.  neat!

what is the difference between the green and red circles?

what is the difference between the black and gold lines?

Sorry, the key is on the previous page,
http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/iesg/ - oval colors map to RFC-Editor
state as below. Arrows indicate dependency. Box with orange arrows
inside indicates a cycle; large cycles are hard to detect without
looking for them.
color   state
green   EDIT
red     REF
blue    IANA
black   other
dotted black    Not in queue

(The orange arrows were the original reason for this; I thought the
big glorp of ccamp documents was stuck because it was a 7-hop
interdependency so each document had what appeared to be unresolved
dependencies)

  Bill