Re: improving WG operation

2005-05-17 17:27:52
--On May 1, 2005 9:04:12 AM -0700 Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

in general I think the issue is stricter meeting planning and
management, where the goals and process are more explicit.

Sorry for coming very late to this discussion.

I might suggest scheduling a (preferably voice) conversation between the AD and the chairs of each working group before an IETF meeting to discuss the issues and objectives surrounding the next wg meeting. I'm finding that voice chats with IRTF RG chairs have been very useful for me to sync up on the RG activities and to give some nudges on moving forward.

--aaron