Re: ridiculous statements

2005-05-18 15:28:20

 This is a very good example of the approach that many folks have taken,
 Dave, that's a ridiculous statement.  I've made several suggestions

I don't recall citing any individual's actions, so i do not know how you came
to view my statement as a direct criticism of you.

you cited my statement as an example of an approach that many folks have
taken and then immediately claimed that we shrug and give up rather than
looking for improvements.  it doesn't really matter whether you meant this
as direct criticism of me or merely criticism of that statement.  the inference
you made is ridiculous and unsupportable.

  I was one of the first to suggest an I-D tracker.

the kinds of delays people have complained about pertain to rather more than
difficulty with 'tracking'.

heaven forbid someone should actually analyze a problem before proposing
solutions for it.

Keith