Re: Last Call: 'Email Submission Between Independent Networks' to BCP

2005-06-14 13:02:25
Keith, if you want your postings to have a constructive effect, it would help
if
they took a constructive tone and had constructive content, rather than
making
essentially slanderous claims about end-runs, and offering hypotheticals for
which there is no basis.

Dave,  you don't have a leg to stand on here.

If you want to fix your document, I'm all for it, and I believe that is the
quickest
path to getting a useful document out the door.  But I will insist that it be
fixed
and that the fixes get adequate review.

Keith