Re: Last Call: 'Email Submission Between Independent Networks' to BCP

2005-06-15 04:49:28
 But I will insist that it be fixed and that the fixes get adequate
 review.
 i apologize.  i did not realize that you had a personal veto.

 and I didn't realize that you had personal authority to expect that your
 documents be published as IETF consensus documents without adequate
 review.

indeed.  so it's probably a good thing that i said nothing to indicate that.

oh...

The document is being offered to the IETF in the usual
manner of an independent submission, for the usual manner
of review and, if necessary, modification.

How about that.  I seem to have said exactly the opposite of what you
attribute to me.

but hey, thanks for continuing down such a constructive path.  we
wouldn't want to get bogged down in nit-picking attacks.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking