RE: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

2005-08-03 05:57:42
As a quasi-permanent time-zone challenged participant, I agree with
Andy. I like this schedule much better, and I am all in favor having
dinner (or going to sleep directly) after the last session in the
evening.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Andrew G. Malis
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:41 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

I'm with the folks that like this schedule.  it's great being
done for the evening before dinner - it makes for a much more
relaxed meal, and you don't have to worry about going too far
from the meeting.  I also remember that the Adelaide meeting,
at least half of the people in the Monday night session were
fast asleep in their seats.  It hasn't been quite that bad at
the US meetings, but I still prefer it this way.

Cheers,
Andy