Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

2005-08-08 06:42:06

Andrew G. Malis wrote:

I'm with the folks that like this schedule. it's great being done for the evening before dinner - it makes for a much more relaxed meal, and you don't have to worry about going too far from the meeting. I also remember that the Adelaide meeting, at least half of the people in the Monday night session were fast asleep in their seats. It hasn't been quite that bad at the US meetings, but I still prefer it this way.

I agree with Andy.

Many out-of-zone IETFers find jet-lag a major issue with the evening
meetings, and I think that it's more important to fix that problem
than the eating problem.

- Stewart