Re: IESG powers

2005-08-27 04:37:07
At 08:38 27/08/2005, Frank Ellermann wrote:
Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> (I am not referring to our own process BCPs in this
> statement.)

Please consider to split BCP vs. "meta / admin" documents.

Both are important, but the audience is different, mixing
rules how to write RfCs or how to manage IETF lists with
charset and langtag registries in the same BCP series is
confusing.

Full support of this. The RFC 3066 bis Draft includes standard track issues (ABNF) and IANA/Multilingual Internet management issues which should belong to a framework (due to the importance and the novelty of it, most probably written by IAB or IESG).
jfc