What is RAI?

2005-09-22 08:13:23
A few days ago I put out an email that asked the question - indirectly -
about what exactly is RAI? I see a lot of discussion about
administrative things but I still haven't seen an answer to my question.
Perhaps I am not entitled to ask it but then I wonder exactly about
having an open list.

I think before anything gets done at least it should be crystal clear as
to exactly what RAI is? Working in the SIP, IM and iSCSI world I am
wondering exactly, if these aren't real-time protocols I guess I am
missing something? Are you thinking that these are all put in there? Are
you talking about making them more aware of the need to be sensitive to
lag and other things? Exactly what is RAI?

Chuck Wegrzyn