Re: [dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com: Mismanagement of the DNSOP list]

2005-09-27 07:45:56
In message <200509271059(_dot_)GAA29066(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>, "Nick Staff"
writes:

]
] 7.2 Approval to block participant on a WG list (Bert
Wijnen) ] ] This management issue was discussed.  The IESG
agrees that Bert ] Wijnen may block posting rights for Dean
Anderson on the dnsops ] mailing list if he refuses to stay
on topic as per the list rules.

which raises the question, "Why are we even discussing this?"

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>

John-

Could you please specify the RFC that details the procedure for when an AD
requests that the IESG remove someone's posting privileges from the IETF
list (the RFC other 3683 of course).  If there isn't one then I'd have to
ask that you refrain from making wildly unsupported claims as they are
disruptive to the process.

Have a look at 3934.