RE: Petition to the IESG for a PR-action against Jefsey Morfinposted

2005-10-03 22:36:46
Dean Anderson wrote...
Nick tells Brian how he feels about that: (Nick is plainly
offended)
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg35993.html

Nick is just trying to make peace. He didn't deserve that.
What's more sickening is that Carpenter still apparently
doesn't think he did anything offensive to Nick.

Dean, thanks for supporting me on this.  I appreciate your logic and your
posts and your knack for seeing past the B.S. and getting to the issue.

In that last post I made to Brian I was livid and didn't pull any punches.
I laid it our exactly as I saw it and assumed I'd be notified by bot of my
unsubscription.

Not only was I never unsubscribed but when I volunteered a month later for
the scribe position Brian was supportive.  I will always have a great deal
of respect for him for this as that shows a kind of character that most
people don't have (my words don't do it justice).  Sorry for posting this to
the list , I thought it was only fair to Brian.

nick