Re: Beyond conflict

2005-10-10 12:20:36
At 02:43 PM 10/10/2005, you wrote:
Michael StJohns wrote:
Jabber room dedicated for the specific discussion.

im systems do not have threading, nor is it clear how threading could/should be done.
--

E.g. Jabber room for discussion on foo, jabber room for discussion on bar, etc.

So "Let's take this discussion to beyondconflict(_at_)jabber(_dot_)org(_dot_) Live discussion at 11am daily edt, but feel free to place comments at any time." for example.

I haven't a clue if this will work - but that's a cultural discussion not a technical discussion best resolved by experimentation.

Mike