Re: from the horse's mouth

2005-10-29 17:31:39
Harald,
you want to feed "your favorite troll" in pretending that I accuse you of the contrary of why I oppose your doctrine .... This was fun a short while. Now it tend to be boring. Exposing that you are in the lead and do not understand our position on what is at hand, was my target. Because of your RFC 3935 principle of competence: "we are also constrained by the principle of competence: Where we do not have, and cannot gather, the competence needed to make technically sound standards, we should not attempt to take the leadership.

I agree and respect you for your positions and achievements, except over globalisation and the nature of the Internet. You want to exclude my position, I want to include yours everywhere it applies. No need for you and you cosignatories of a childish pamphlet to hurt more your/their image over this. Clever people have understood this for a long.

This being said (hopefully for the last time) ...