RE: from the horse's mouth

2005-10-31 10:09:14
Avri,

        Interestingly enough, assuming there was such a separate
list - say with ISOC - how would anyone be able to know that it
exists and is the appropriate place to post such comments? Also,
how would the average IETF WG participant know to look through
the archives for such a list if they needed to recover context
of related discussion?

        Would we need to ammend the TAO everytime we think of a
new topic for discussion, or is there a discussion group list
that masters all such lists in the IETF and ISOC?

--
Eric