Re: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

2005-11-15 11:44:35

On Nov 15, 2005, at 7:27 PM, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

Marshall Eubanks wrote:
Of course, I have suggested before on this list that the IETF
consider using some sort of on-line whiteboard technology, which
would allow for real time viewgraph production and annotating, which
also has  its uses.

Whiteboard sounds good idea to me, but maybe new undesirable things come
with it (variable RTT per user is one).

Back when things were being multicast with vic and vat we used wb as well though as far as I recall it was used almost eclusively by the remote participants (though that does predate the significant use of wireless at the IETF).

exactly , where is it ?

http://www.stanford.edu/~davidf/whiteboard.GIF

regards