RE: Diagrams (Was RFCs should be distributed in XML)

2005-11-16 11:05:14
Marshall,

        That may be true, but it has long been the case that a
state-machine may completely and accurately be defined as a
(relatively) simple symbolic expression - requiring no figure
at all.  Assuming that such an expression is included in the
normative text, then reference to an illustrative figure would
be an appropriate non-normative reference.

--
Eric