Re: Diagrams (Was RFCs should be distributed in XML)

2005-11-16 09:03:03
Hello;

I suspect that there is a lot more reliance of non-ASCII art out there than
is officially admitted.

I do not know how, for example, you can understand the PIMv2 state machine without reference to the (non-ASCII) diagrams provided in the (non-ASCII) version of the draft.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks