Re: objection to proposed change to "consensus"

2006-01-10 10:39:34
"Stewart" == Stewart Bryant <stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

    >> I think these are valuable inputs as well.  There are people
    >> involved; whether these people are happy, whether they will
    >> continue to work, are important factors.  Of course there are
    >> religious arguments on the other side: "I want my architectural
    >> diagrams; they work well in the ITU and I want them here," is
    >> on the same level as "I won't use MS software."
    >>

    Stewart> Sam

    Stewart> I disagree that the use of diagrams is a religious
    Stewart> issue. Diagrams are a very simple way to

I think the discussion has reached an all time low.  We're arguing
about whether something is a religious issue or not.

I think I'll add one more reason to why I think it is important to
consider religious issues: that way,you don't have to argue about
whether something is religious.

--Sam