Re: Last Call: 'Location Types Registry' to Proposed Standard

2006-01-17 10:34:13
At last!
you start understanding what multimode means in languages. I am sorry, but in approving RFC 3066 bis, i.e. declaring itself and the IETF authoritative, this is exactly the RFC 3935 responsibility the IETF has accepted.
jfc

At 15:06 17/01/2006, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Joe Abley wrote:

> It seems from a quick glance through it that
> draft-ietf-simple-rpid-08 gives context.

ACK, thanks for info.  So now I'm _anxiously_ awaiting an
Internet standard for IANA registered moods...

  <xs:element name="afraid"
    type="empty"/>
  <xs:element name="amazed"
    type="empty"/>
  <xs:element name="angry"
    type="empty"/>
  <xs:element name="annoyed"
    type="empty"/>
  <xs:element name="anxious"
    type="empty" />

...yes, can do.  It also offers 'grumpy' and 'sarcastic'.  Bye