Re: how to declare consensus when someone ignores consensus

From: John Loughney <john(_dot_)loughney(_at_)kolumbus(_dot_)fi>

I am growing tired of this meta-discussion, but I just needed to add my 2
cents,
then I'll be quiet....
I cannot say if this is what Jefsey is doing, as I am not active in any of the
WGs in question.

John-
Can you imagine if during every murder trial they had a debate on the humanity
of capitol punishment?  This in my opinion becomes a meta-discussion because
people who have nothing to say about Jefsey post their general feelings on
pr-actions.  While I respect everyone's comments and agree each time we go
through the process we learn how to better it, this is not the time or the
place to discuss it.  Please, if you don't have an opinion specifically related
to Jefsey then stay out of the Jefsey discussion.
--- Begin Message ---