RE: Meeting Survey Results

2006-01-25 11:33:52
Jordi,

Don't want to start a new useless thread here, my point was
basically to
show that b/g has a wider adoption and 75% of the laptops don't have
built-in a, so it makes sense to make additional effort to
get it working.

My basic problem with this and previous comments on this topic
from you is the implication that with better planning and/or
additional effort the problems would be solved. If you believe
this to be so, then please share that technical knowledge. I have
been involved in most of the IETF wireless networks for the last
three years. We don't plan in advance to deploy wireless networks
with issues. Some of what I consider the best in the business have
worked on this over the years, and we still run into issues.
Concrete technical suggestions for improvements and contributions
of resources (equipment and people) are welcome. Just telling us
to put forth "additional effort to get it working" doesn't get
the job done.

Karen