RE: Multinational Internet or Balkanization?

2006-03-12 13:08:07
At 13:02 12/03/2006, Noel Chiappa wrote:
    > From: "+ACI-DENG, HUI -HCHBJ+ACI-" <hdeng(_at_)hitachi(_dot_)cn>
    > But I just read these and would like to know say something here.

Use of the IETF list to make political points is completely inappropriate.
Please stop.

Dear Noel,
It would be certainly desirable to avoid political points. This is why RFC 3935 is a fundamental problem. However I am sure most of the IETF participants would not even understand why some may consider it an highly political.
jfc