Re: IETF(_at_)20 Guerilla Party Events for Wednesday

2006-03-22 09:29:08

--On Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:24 AM -0800 Stephen Casner <casner(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

> 4. The first IETF t-shirt was designed and printed at what IETF
> meeting? Hawaii -- Nerds in Paradise.  It was pink and
> everything and I vaguely remember flamingos.  Wish I had one.

Claudio Topolcic organized the T-shirt printing on the fly during
the meeting.  His wife drew the artwork.

I was hoping to see someone wearing one at the social.  Maybe the
shirts have become too small over the years. :-)

There was at least one on David Borman.

Jim