Re: IETF(_at_)20 Guerilla Party Events for Wednesday

2006-03-22 10:14:20
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 08:24:45AM -0800, Stephen Casner allegedly wrote:
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Susan Estrada wrote:

[snip]
**Tuesday's Trivia**

1. One IETF attendee appeared on more than a
dozen IETF name badges at the Stanford IETF -- name him or her.
Milo Medin.  I have no idea why.

This was a small revolt against pressure to wear a name badge during
the IETF meeting.  I don't recall who picked Milo's name to be the one
that was replicated, but I can say that it is a shame we don't have
Milo partcipating in IETF any more.

It might have been me.  I think Elise Gerich and/or Tracy LaQuey
(Parker) were involved.  We should definitely track down Milo.

Scott