Re: IETF(_at_)20 Guerilla Party Events for Wednesday

2006-03-22 11:35:07

This list is still growing. I did like the suggestion from Carsten Bormann who said: "Actually, I'd propose an IETF pain index, which is: sum of squares of the number of time zones between place of work and place of IETF meetings attended."

On the other hand, those of us whose body clocks are set to Silicon Valley Nerd Standard Time (SVNST) - where we typically start work at 10 or even 11am - get jet-lagged even when the IETF is on the US/Canada West Coast :-)

        Ross (who's looking forward to the next time the IETF is in Hawaii)