Re: Making IETF happening in different regions

2006-03-23 17:55:26

Keith,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 07:46:21PM -0500, Keith Moore wrote:

I have also been of the impression that our hotel bills and meeting fees
were paying for most of the cost of our meetings, and that the sponsors
were mostly providing local logistical support and paying for incidental
costs - terminal room and wireless, t-shirts, subsidizing the social,
etc.

These costs vary a lot as well: telco costs are very differrent in
various locale, local staff cost is very different, social cost
depends a lot on the location etc.

David Kessens
---