Re: An absolutely fantastic wireless IETF

2006-03-25 08:00:49
Terry Gray wrote:
Perhaps someone could document what was done differently this time, so that all may learn the secret?

A lot of it is obsessive attention to detail, but the other part is
choosing equipment that is known to work at IETF scale.

Writing it up is a good idea, if our good friends from Nokia and the
volunteer crew can find time for a brain dump.

Needless to say I second Harald's thanks, especially given the
waterfalls in the NOC on Sunday afternoon.

    Brian

-teg