Re: An absolutely fantastic wireless IETF

2006-03-24 03:58:45
I agree. I never got around to buying an 802.11a NIC card, but
I never really felt like I needed it here.

The worst it got was that in some of the full rooms my Mac
would drop the link once or twice in an hour, and have to be manually reconnected to the network.

And, I noticed a singular lack of computer to computer ad hoc networks.

My profound thanks to everyone who worked on this.

Marshall