Re: An absolutely fantastic wireless IETF

2006-03-28 07:25:13
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:58:25PM -0600, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
Just wanted to state what's obvious to all of us by now:

This time the wireless WORKED, and Just Went On Working.

That hasn't happened for a while. THANK YOU!

                    Harald

        for novel interpretations of "WORKED", i'll
        have to agree with you.  In the rooms in Atrium I,
        we had very strong signal but never a DHCP lease was
        seen - on the 802.11b network.  the whole week.
        it was reported in the tracker.  I am greatful for
        folks w/ MAC's that had both "a" and "b" cards.
        building an ad-hoc network got others online.

--bill