Re: An absolutely fantastic wireless IETF

2006-03-23 23:43:24
I second Harald's comment. It has been fantastic in general, congratulations
!

Before coming to Dallas, I decided to buy the "a/b/g" USB dongle for my Mac
from Zyxel, which was posted on this list, however the driver has a bug and
doesn't support IPv6. Unfortunately the support seems to be terrible as they
didn't reacted to any of my emails.

But as most of the people seems that were using "a" anyway, I still used
during all the meeting my "b/g" internal interface and only noticed what Ken
indicated below a few times, disturbing but acceptable.

I also noticed that IPv6 disappeared from the network and reported it to the
NOC. I think they figured out the problem at least in one of the APs or
whatever it was. I've requested to know the reason but got no information at
the time being.

A report with all this info will be extremely useful for sure !

Regards,
Jordi