Re: Making IETF happening in different regions

2006-03-29 23:05:58
Re: Making IETF happening in different regionsthese days, many IETFer are from
asia. Asia cities also should be a choice. actually, the accommodations in many
asia cities are very cheap while the flight price to ASIA is not much different
from the price of flight to america or europe. we can eat better in asia.

Yao Jiankang
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yaakov Stein
  To: jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es ; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
  Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:00 PM
  Subject: RE: Making IETF happening in different regions

  Definitively, from Europe, for me seems the most expensive Australia, then
  Asia Pacific/Africa...

  ... and for those of us on the "outskirts" of Europe,
  the ratio in flight prices to the US as compared to the EU
  can easily exceed a factor of two.

  However, other expenses may be larger in Europe
  due to the strength of the Euro.

  Y(J)S