Re: Last Call: Proposed 2008 - 2010 IETF Meeting Calendar

2006-05-17 06:27:36

On 17-May-2006, at 08:02, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

I'm not saying they are not actually being considered, but they aren't
listed in the calendar (http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ events.cal.html), while others from other regions are all listed. In my opinion, either we do that calendar correctly and fair to all (just need to google !), or we don't do
it at all and rely in others which seem more fair to all the regions.

It may be helpful to know that SANOG, AfNOG, NANOG, PACNOC and other meetings now coordinate their dates using the ISOC/NSRC calendar, which can be found here:

  http://ws.edu.isoc.org/calendar

There's also a mailing list, net-meeting-coord(_at_)ws(_dot_)edu(_dot_)isoc(_dot_)org, that some of us find useful for event planning.

Joe