Re: not listening

2006-06-26 23:59:11
Keith,
Regarding DKIM, my current intention is to write up a detailed review
of the current DKIM specs and publish that review as an I-D.    Perhaps
issues for the tracker can be gleaned from that I-D.

As the keeper of the tracker in question I ask you not to do this, but
instead send your individual issues to the working group mailing list
with "new issue" in the subject.  I will then track those into the RT
running on rt.psg.com.  The chairs have been very business-like in
dealing with any open issue.  A jabber session has been held roughly
once a week to address open issues.  To be sure, some consensus points
are rougher than others, but that's typical IETF.

I do not promise to properly track issues that are hidden in a draft or
in a message that is other than as described above, although I will do
my best.

Eliot