Re: not listening

2006-06-27 09:13:54

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:58:23 +0200
Eliot Lear <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

Keith,
Regarding DKIM, my current intention is to write up a detailed review
of the current DKIM specs and publish that review as an I-D.    Perhaps
issues for the tracker can be gleaned from that I-D.

As the keeper of the tracker in question I ask you not to do this, but
instead send your individual issues to the working group mailing list
with "new issue" in the subject.

Eliot,

To the extent that they can be understood as separable issues, I don't have a
problem with doing what you describe in addition to writing the I-D.  But I
believe these issues need a wider visibility than just within the DKIM wg.

Keith