Re: not listening

2006-06-27 01:27:35

As the keeper of the tracker in question I ask you not to do this, but
instead send your individual issues to the working group mailing list
with "new issue" in the subject.  I will then track those into the RT
running on rt.psg.com.

By way of adding to your encouragement I'll note that the working group (through
 your considerable efforts) has made a point of adding every issue that gets
raised, without vetting it's appropriateness, reasonableness, support, etc.

In other words, it is trivial to get on the tracking list and hence be assured
that the item will get formal attention.

The outcome of that attention is, of course, a separate matter.

As it should be.

d/